Please Note: For U.S. orders only. We do not ship outside the United States.
Fenton History Center will ship your purchase by the best method available.
Shipping and Handling charges are $5.95 per order (Tangible Products).
Videos and DVDs may only be returned if in their original unopened packaging.
To return an item(s), please follow 5 easy steps:
- Place the item(s) (in the condition in which it was received) in its original packaging.
- Place packaged item(s) in the shipping box.
- Complete the return form on the back of the packing slip and specify the reason for the return.
- Indicate whether you are requesting a refund, replacement or exchange.
- Use the pre-addressed shipping label and return the package to the address below.
Fenton History Center
67 Washington Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
For your protection, we recommend you insure your package for shipping. Additionally, please record any carrier tracking information to verify your returned merchandise reaches our correct return address.
Returns are normally processed within 48 hours of receipt. Refunds are made to the purchaser using the original method of payment. If you originally used a credit card for your purchase, your merchandise credit will appear on your card statement within 1-2 billing cycles. Shipping and gift-wrapping costs are not refundable.
If the returned items were a gift, the refund will be credited to the purchaser. However, a gift recipient may choose to return merchandise for catalog merchandise credit (which unfortunately cannot be redeemed online). To exercise this option, please check the appropriate box on the back of the packing slip.
For additional information, please speak with a customer service representative by calling 716-664-6256 or by emailing us at email@example.com.