Lucille Desiree Ball (born August 6, 1911 and died April 26, 1989) was born at 60 Stewart Avenue on the westside of Jamestown, N. Y. It is now 69 Stewart Avenue. She spent most of her childhood on Eighth Street, now Lucy Lane in Celoron, N.Y.
- Lucy Ricardo was the fictitious character Lucille Ball played on television who lived at the fictitious address of 623 68th Street, N.Y., N.Y.
- Lucie Desiree Arnaz (born July 17, 1951) is the daughter of “Desi” Arnaz and Lucille Ball. She is also an actress.
- Desiderio Alberto Arnaz III (“Desi”) (born March 2, 1917, died December 2, 1986) was the Cuban born band leader married Lucille Ball on November 30, 1940. They divorced March 3, 1960.
- Ricky Ricardo was the fictitious character Desi played on the “I Love Lucy” show.
- Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV, (“Desi, Jr.”) (born January 19, 1953) is the son of “Desi” Arnaz and Lucille Ball. He is also an actor and a musician.
- Little Ricky was the fictitious son of the characters Lucy and Ricy Ricardo, also born January 19, 1953.
- Keith Thibodeaux is the television child actor who played Little Ricky.
- Original broadcasts of “I Love Lucy” were run October 15, 1951 through May 6, 1957 (180 episodes) followed by 13 one hour specials that ran from November 6, 1957 through April 13, 1960.
- Lucille Ball married Gary Morton on November 19th 1961.