The Research Center at the Hall House will be closed on Saturday, April 26th for the Family History Online seminar.
New cards for sale in Gift Shop created by a Fenton member
- The Fenton History Center Museum Gift Shop is offering a new line of Jamestown cards. Read more...
Victorian Images on the Wall at the Pub
- Norman Carlson asseses the much talked about "mural" discovered after the recent fire at the Pub.
Area Events Listing
- The Chautauqua County Visitors Bureau lists area happenings to help you know what is going on from auto racing to orchestras. See events.
Fenton History Center Annual Report
- The 2013 annual report is available online now.
Buried In Time
- History Center digs for information on Gov. Fenton's life. Learn more in this August 25, 2012 Post-Journal article.
Mark H. Dunkelman's New Book
Visit us on Facebook
- Find out about the latest on our Facebook page.
The mission of the Fenton History Center is to provide
educational and cultural opportunities for the residents of southern Chautauqua
County and its visitors through the collection, preservation and exhibition
of artifacts and archival materials pertaining to Jamestown and southern Chautauqua
County, New York.